In the old days, it was common for people to lose their teeth. In fact, many elderly people could expect to lose all their teeth and wear dentures instead.
With the many advances in dental care, today it is increasingly rare for people to lose their teeth. But when tooth loss does occur, whether it’s from an injury (like a bike accident or car crash) or advanced tooth decay, dental implants are available to replace missing teeth.
Benefits of Dental Implants
– Attractive: Dental implants look almost exactly like real teeth. Your friends and family probably won’t be able to tell the difference.
– Comfortable: Dental implants don’t cause discomfort. Unlike dentures, dental implants don’t pinch the mouth and cause pain.
– Designed for Eating: Many patients find that dental implants perform almost the same as real teeth. Dental implants hold up well to the daily biting and chewing.
– No Slurring Speech: Dental implants stay securely fitted inside your gums, so they won’t affect your ability to talk.
– Convenient: Dental implants stay in one place, inside your mouth. You can brush and floss them the same as the rest of your teeth.
– Long-lasting: If well maintained, dental implants can last for many years, often the rest of your life.
– Healthy: Dental implants are a good choice because they don’t negatively impact the rest of your mouth. In fact, they tend to be better for your oral health
– Beautiful Smile: Dental implants create a more natural-looking smile. There are no dentures to worry about, no bridgework to explain to others. You can get your teeth fixed and go on with your life.
We are now placing implants at our clinic, and we also offer sedation. If you have any questions about dental implants or cometic dentistry please do not hesitate to contact us. You can reach us at (514) 364-3366 or click here to visit our website. Also be sure to visit our Facebook page to keep up with information that affect your dental health and wellness.